Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday, JAN 31, 2007

hi- K here. ---
The boy is really getting the hang of entertaining himself while we work here at the internet cafe- Thought I would update you on his language--his favorite phrases are "oopsy-daisy", "bumpty-bump", Uh-OH", "I don't know" ( he made a song yesterday = "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know....") and, as I mentioned before, "Oh my goodness!" --I'm thinking these phrases reflect life with his mother!
He told the translator (Elona) that he loved his parents, but that they would NOT let him go to the church where God lives!! I have no idea where that came from except that everyday we walk past a large cathedral about which he often comments ...He is getting a little less clingy to toys and objects although he still tends to make a inventory of his favorite things each morning..
ball--check
box--check
photo album --check
tape player-- check
I think I just figures out how to post pictures so I will try to do that tomorrow..
love K
Oh and correction in C's last post (which I just thoroughly read--only skimmed yesterday) anyone who knows me knows he was not telling the truth about my sanctification

3 comments:

aunt lee lee said...

K, don't worry, most of the time the girls made up songs that had to do with somthing stupid mom did. "mom got us lost, mom got us lost, we are lost, we are lost." and my personal favorite "mom burned dinner, mom burned dinner, we are hungry, we are hungry." Just so you know, the songs do get better as they get older, but more descriptive. "mom didn't wash my P.E. clothes and now i stink, poor me, poor me, life is gloomy."
And then i respond "oh so whatever stinky girl!" =) It keeps the boys away!

Love that Sam gets the great things that can be done with boxes! Boxes are fabulous!

You are the bomb! What a great parents you are. love, me.

Gigi said...

i love getting the pics...keep em' coming. kiss the songbird for us.

4HB ME said...

Congratulations from the Keatings!! Can't wait to read more about life with Sam. Always thought you'd be a wonderful mother!