Tuesday, January 30, 2007

only a few mins left on computer- sam in my lap-- being incredibly patient i might add--he's listening to an amy grant cd--loves music--only thing to add to c's post is that i was a little afraid that sam would not want to leave the orphanage today--although it breaks my heart to see him really cry-(vs having a little fit), i was realieved to see that he really really did not want to return to the orphanage--as we pulled up he began crying and clung to me for at least 10 minutes--anyway that was one of our constant prayers that God would be at work melding our hearts togethe...love K

3 comments:

kay said...

I just love it!!! Y'all are making me smile all day long! Clinging to Momma - that's just too wonderful for words.

Laura said...

That's the thing with being a Mother, sweetie. You feel every hurt, every fear, every wound like it was your own. There is nothing like it. We are blessed to be moms. I LOVE YOU!!

aunt lee lee said...

What blessings on this family. It sounds like you are melded together as a already. And what a sweet family it is. Clinging to momma, what more needs to be said. Love, me