Sunday, January 21, 2007

This is Chip. I continue to be amazed by the amount of work that lies before us. Obviously, cultural appreciation is in order: not only did SAm blow off Fat Albert in Lithuanian yesterday, he was totally underwhelmed by Johnny Bravo today. I plan to start with helping him say, "Daddy" not only in English, but Southern English, i.e., "Deddy." This is my starting point because "Daddy" in Lithuanian sounds like a combination of "testicle" and "dolly." Since I don't want my butt kicked by some bubba in South Carolina when he hears my son call me "testicle-dolly," I'll begin my cultural education program at this point, teaching him the Southern language.

4 comments:

Gigi said...

this is the funniest thing, i'm fairly certain i've broken a rib!

aunt lee lee said...

Hey T-Diddy! Love you, me

Laura said...

Laughing hysterically. My brother-in-law -- tough guy soldier/minister/testicle-dolly. Tim said to tell you he feels your pain (Gabe has been known to LOUDLY utter acutely embarrasing things in public) and will definitely assist with the cultural education. Love ya'll.

kay said...

I am seeing a new side to Chip....