Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tough Day



Yesterday was tough on many levels. It turns out that Chip is required to travel all the way back to Ibague. He is on the road as I type. Fortunately, this should only delay our return home by a few extra days. Yesterday was also tough for Isa. It began with her English lesson, which she stubbornly refused to participate. Then she was teaful for the next couple of hours. She is understandably afraid of coming to the States and she is sad about leaving her friends and foster family. I think it all just hit her at once yesterday. So pray, pray, pray! Love, K

4 comments:

Gigi said...

Please tell Isa that Tia Gigi can't wait to meet her! If she promises to help me learn Spanish, I will do my best to help her learn English! Please warn our girl: we don't speak that fancy English round here so no pressure. Hola Isa. Mucho Amor, Tia Gigi!!!!

Praying daily and love all the pics! We love you all!!!

Bill, Misty, Will, and Laura Ann said...

I'm so glad to see some pics!! We will be praying. Please tell Isa about her small group family and that we will be meeting tomorrow night and praying for her and her new family!

Pruiksma's Progress said...

Got to catch up on the blog tonight!! So excited for you! I have thought of you often! Looking forward to your return home!

Praying!!
LeighAnn

Michele and Dan said...

Praying you home!!!