Saturday, February 3, 2007

Time for Telly Bye-Bye



Sam (Michelen Man) and his dad at the computer cafe. I can hardly wait to return to South Carolina where I won't spend 20 minutes layering everyone up to go outside.

I can NOT believe that I actually have an opinion about this.... but I have a favorite Telly Tubby--the green one who can dance the best--Dipsy. C's repeated prayer of late has become, "Please let it be time for 'Telly Bye- Bye' " Seriously--we are doing well and just dealing with the annoying, mundane problems of life..which is wonderful...

Can't wait to get home and see most of you soon.. Thank you again for your prayer and support. Love, K

2 comments:

aunt lee lee said...

ok, my fav was la la. there you have it, dirty secret is out. Layering? sounds a little eleanor like to me? if they can bend their arms, they might get cold. Good rule of thumb! You guys seem to be geting along pretty well. can't wait until you get home, miss you tons. And we are going to have such a BLAST! love me

kay said...

We're there with you! You'll be home soon and this will be a distant memory. Enjoy the snow, at least! Everything looks so familiar. Thanks for the pics. Image deity having to walk this earth for 33 years, away from his resplendent home! Hang in there. Can't wait to see you.