Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Lord's Day 4 Februray 2007




Kristin assigned me blog duty this morning. Not much to report. We have 2 more full days in Vilnius: Sunday (today) and Monday. Tuesday afternoon we will fly to Warsaw; we'll be there until Thursday afternoon when we'll fly home, God willing. These days in Vilnius have been a blessing in that they have provided uninterrupted time with Sam. We've had no distractions. However, Kristin and I both are ready to get home.
Kristin and Sam had a great time last night constructing a taxi, which morphed into some type of heavy construction tractor, from the box in which our stroller was shipped. Sam has an active little imagination. His creative mom turned what was fast becoming a boring moment into a couple of hours of great fun. I think Kristin is going to try to attach some pics from that event.
Today will be another day much like that last few, although we will try to get Sam into a church. (You may recall that he told our guide that his mama won't take him to a church where God lives.) I'll get up at 1 am Vilnius-time in order to catch the Super Bowl - hopefully. The "WorldSport" network carried the NFL playoffs; maybe they'll carry the Superbowl, too. I don't think I'll make Sam get up and watch it with me; he probably wouldn't appreciate the father-son bonding time.
Grace and Peace,
Chip

No comments: