Monday, September 5, 2011

Home at last

Praise God.  Friday afternoon we rec'd the OK from our ortho to travel North.  We arrived home here in Virgina last night (Sunday).  We were welcomed by a gaggle of children in our driveway, all happy to see Sam.  And extrovert Sam was oh so happy to see them.  So now we wait for Sam's back to heal so that we can have hip surgery.. We've said it so many times before, and it continues to be true; we couldn't do this without the prayers of you Saints..THANK YOU!!!!  K

1 comment:

momof2x2 said...

My husband and I are considering adopting a baby boy with spina bifida and I came across your blog. I'd like to hear more about the initial information you had received about Sam's medical condition. Is his back condition related to his SB? Are the UTIs? We are trying to get as much info as possible before we make a final decision and I have to say that much of what is written about SB is a little scary. I feel inspired by your story. My email is buscarino@optonline.net. Thank you and God Bless, Sandie Buscarino