Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Surgery TOMORRW

Well ....once again  I've waited to the last minute to update our blog--the point that we really need your prayers--Sam has another surgery--TOMORROW - his fifth surgery in the last year.  

This should be out-patient but they might keep Sam over night just to monitor him.  This  surgery  is to repair an undescended testicle and to help stop reflux into his kidneys.   So really this is no big deal but I'm a little nervous...

Sam continues to be a champ.  Last Sunday, he explained his upcoming surgery - the problem, the fix and of course the anatomy - in great detail - to most of his 2ND Grade Sunday School class and again later that day to an audience of about 15 at the library.   
 
We've had a most amazing summer.  I will write more about that tomorrow--it will give me something to do during his surgery.  

I end this blog with my simple but sincere expression of gratitude to all of you who follow Sam's story and remember him in your prayers.  You bless us more than you can ever know.~ K

No comments: